Friday, November 9, 2012

Enough...

What is enough?

If I have everything that I need... isn't that enough?

When did I ever come to the assumption that having more than I need is required for 'enough'?

There is nothing I am lacking.
There is nothing I am needing.

Desire.
archaic: to feel the loss of

If I am feeling the loss of something - there's something more I desire.

Enough.
occurring in such quantity, quality, or scope as to fully meet demands, needs, or expectations

Clearly, if I don't have enough, if there's something I still desire... I simple need to change my expectations. I simply need to change my demands. For truly, my needs are met.

I need to change my mind.


Perhaps,
it is enough not to look beside you or behind you
but to simply look ahead at the view before you.





No comments:

Post a Comment